In the late 1920s, the Schermack Corporation of America combined with other vending companies to create Consolidated Automatic Merchandising Corporation (CAMCO). With the stock market crash and the Great Depression, CAMCO failed in the early 1930s. Joseph Schermack, Jr. returned to Detroit, Michigan, USA and continued his business as Joseph J. Schermack, Inc. and Schermack Products Company. Below are some stock certificates from CAMCO.
tom sullivan on Single Uncle Sam “Book… falknerjarrell on Welcome! tom sullivan on Welcome! falknerjarrell on Schermack Stamp Machines… Charlie Clark on Schermack Stamp Machines…
- Consolidated Automatic Merchandising Corporation of America
- Detroit Mailing Machine Company
- Joseph J. Schermack
- Joseph J. Schermack, Inc.
- Mailometer Company
- National Prosperity Association
- Private Perforations
- Savemore School Savings
- Schermack Company
- Schermack Corporation
- Schermack Corporation of America
- Schermack Mailing Machine
- Schermack Mailing Machine Company
- Schermack Products Company
- Schermack Wheel Company
- Stamp Perforations
- Stamp Vending Machine
- Thexton Electric Envelope Sealer Co.