Images of the Mailometer Company building in Detroit and the Mailometer machine in use. The Schermack Mailing Machine Company was re-named the Mailometer Company when Joseph J. Schermack severed his relationship with the company to focus on building stamp vending machines as the Schermack Company. The Mailometer Company was in existence until the early 1920′s, when it was acquired by Pitney Bowes.
- Consolidated Automatic Merchandising Corporation of America
- Detroit Mailing Machine Company
- Joseph J. Schermack
- Joseph J. Schermack, Inc.
- Mailometer Company
- Schermack Company
- Schermack Corporation
- Schermack Corporation of America
- Schermack Mailing Machine
- Schermack Mailing Machine Company
- Schermack Products Company
- Schermack Wheel Company
- Stamp Vending Machine